Treat Yourself or Spoil Someone Else - This Valentines

From: "Online Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Treat Yourself or Spoil Someone Else - This Valentines
Date: February 5th 2021

Its Time To Replenish the Wine Rack

Hi

Here is a great reason and deal for you, to enjoy 6 bottles of wine from one of NZ's premium organic wine producers. Click Here to Order

Three bottles of our Wrights Vintage Methode Traditionnelle 2012 (8 years bottle age, just awarded 5 Stars), plus three bottles of our Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir 2020 all for $135, normal pricing is $186 - Enjoy.

Treat Yourself or Spoil Someone Else this Valentines Day.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.