Wine Tasting Calendar Updated

From: "TASTERS" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Wine Tasting Calendar Updated
Date: August 11th 2014

Hi all, I have just updated the tasting calendar, so please have a look at it, so you know where you are tasting at over the next few weeks.

We will be pencilling in more tastings at stores as it begins to warm up.

Goodluck with your tastings, remember you are our brand ambassidors out there, so anything we can do to help let us know.

If you find you ar going to the same stores and would like a change also let us know.

My little tip - is always show the label to the client, and as you do this mention the name of the brand - The Natural Wine Co. The wines are produced by us - Wrights Vineyard and Winery, based in Gisborne and yes the wines can be purchased direct from our web page www.wrightswines.co.nz.

Hope that helps.

If your wine stocks and tasting cups are getting low, let us know and we will send you some more. Our Pinot Gris 2014 is getting launched later in the week, so we will be having more stocks of our Pinot Gris again as well - aye!

thanks

Geoff and Nicola Wright

Wine Tasters

Privacy Policy:

This information is confidential to our wine tasters only.