New Release Wine - Highly Acclaimed Chardonnay 2016

From: "Trade WIne Promotions" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: New Release Wine - Highly Acclaimed Chardonnay 2016
Date: October 31st 2017

Natural Wine Co Chardonnay 2016

Hi

This week see's us releasing our Natural Wine Co Chardonnay 2016 – we are definitely looking forward to seeing this chardonnay on the shelves – highly acclaimed already with a recent silver at the New World Wine awards and 4 stars from Sam Kim. We have these medals on the front of the label – so customers know its good.

Natural Wine Co Chardonnay

This Chardonnay has everything going for it – the price, its organic, its from Gisborne the Chardonnay Capital of New Zealand, it has had oak age, lovely fruit flavours and very rich and supple. We have nailed this one and can't wait to taste this instore. If you are after tastings before xmas - let us know as our tasters are still working hard for us in the main regions.

If you are wanting to try a Chardonnay to impress with great value then you should try our Natural Wine Co Chardonnay 2016.

As always our bottle price per individual cases is $12.95, or for 7 cases or more $11.50 plus, which can be mixed across our other range of organic wines – Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Rose, Gewurztraminer.

If you can check your current stocks of our organic range of wines and let us know what you require. We are looking forward to a busy period over the next few months. We also have wine tasters in the key city areas which we can help support your store. Our Natural Wine Co Rose 2016 has been very popular and now is a good time to be increasing your Rose range ready for Summer. As you know our Pinot Gris has been doing fantastic over Winter so again this wine is a natural winner with customers.

For orders, these can be emailed through - info@PROTECTED or call to order (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222 Geoff.

We are currently redeveloping our Wrights label, which we are looking forward to releasing our Wrights Chardonnay 2017 later this month. We will keep you posted.

Wrights Trade news is our trade customers newsletter, about new products, new releases, trade deals and pricing.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use these details for the purposes of keeping our trade customers updated.