Busy Q4 Period Knocking on our Door

From: "Trade WIne Promotions" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: Busy Q4 Period Knocking on our Door
Date: September 28th 2017

Affordable Organic Wine Growing in Demand

Hi

Family

October is knocking our door and comes with it generally our busy Q4 period. As always we are keen to build on our market share in New Zealand with our Natural Wine Co organic wine range.

We have been winning some great awards for our wines, recently awarded Top 5 Chardonnay in NZ by Cuisine. Our Natural Wine Co Chardonnay has recently won Silver in the New World Wine awards and represents great value from the Chardonnay Capital of NZ - Gisborne.

In our Natural Wine Co range we have Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Chardonnay and Rose. All the wines are certified organic and been awarded 4 stars or more. If you are ordering individual cases we can do these at $12.95 plus GST per bottle.

We offer a great volume deal for 7 cases plus at $11.50 plus per bottle and all our wines are line priced. Orders via email info@PROTECTED or call is fine (06) 862 5335.

We have two new distributors selling our Wrights range, Martin from SANZ Golbal (09) 414 7773 (NI) and Shannon from Long Cloud Wines 021 1455871 (SI)

In our Wrights range we sell NZ's premium Chardonnay under our Wrights Reserve range and Estate range.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Wrights Trade news is our trade customers newsletter, about new products, new releases, trade deals and pricing.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use these details for the purposes of keeping our trade customers updated.