Crowned Top 5 in NZ - Wrights Reserve Chardonnay

From: "Trade WIne Promotions" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: Crowned Top 5 in NZ - Wrights Reserve Chardonnay
Date: August 30th 2017

Crowned Top 5 in NZ - Wahoo!

Hi

Some exciting news our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay has been crowned Top 5 in NZ by Cuisine NZ and Awarded 5 stars.

Under the Wrights range since 2014 we have been working hard on our Chardonnay style to be recognised as New Zealand's premium chardonnay producer. Our reserve chardonnay comes from one of the best chardonnay appellations in New Zealand - from our Ormond Valley. For 35 years this vineyard has been producing award winning wines. The uniqueness of the terrior allows us to produce formidable chardonnay's.

We are excited to announce we now have two new Distributors for our Wrights Chardonnay range -

North Island - SANZ Global, Martin Kitzen, (09) 414 7773, martin@PROTECTED

South Island - Long Cloud Wines & Spirits, Shannon Dimbleby, 021 145 5871, shannon@PROTECTED

For any orders relating to our Natural Wine Co range, please continue to contact us direct. We also still have stocks of our Wrights Fume Blanc and Wrights Late Harvest Semillon, these are nearly sold out and for orders relating to these contact us direct.

Wrights Reserve ChardonnayThis is what Cuisine had to say about our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay -

"Organically grown by Geoff and Nicola Wright, the founders and proprietors of this Gisborne label, this chardonnay excited the panel. It’s an exuberant, big style, offering lifted, smoky, struck match notes and what John Belsham described as “creamy, spicy, warm ripe fruit”. Try it alongside a leek and feta tart.”

Gisborne is the Chardonnay Capital of New Zealand and this is a stunner from the Ormond Valley Appellation of Gisborne.

This wine is not for the fate hearted it is a truly powerful style, made in the traditional methods of chardonnay.

Wrights Trade news is our trade customers newsletter, about new products, new releases, trade deals and pricing.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use these details for the purposes of keeping our trade customers updated.