Wines Featured in National Newspapers this Weekend

From: "Trade WIne Promotions" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: Wines Featured in National Newspapers this Weekend
Date: July 6th 2017

Natural Wine Co Range from Wrights Vineyard & Winery

Hi

Natural Wine Co Chardonnay

Exciting news our Natural Wine Co range of organic wines will be featured this weekend in National newspapers with Yvonne Lorkin. Our Natural Wine Co Chardonnay is been featured, from the Chardonnay Capital of NZ – Gisborne.

With the major shift in consumer purchase away from heavily processed foods or high allergen products our organic low allergen wines are the ideal brand for any store. We have just attended the Tauranga Food Show – pushing our organic wines with great success. Please check your stocks of our wines to ensure you don't miss out on these sales.

In our Natural Wine Co range we have Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris and Rose. Individual case bottle prices are $12.95, or for 7 case + orders $11.50 plus. All the wines are line priced. IN our Premium Wrights Range our Chardonnay's are continuing to do grea tin reviews and competitions. Our business goal is to be the premium Chardonnay producer from Gisborne - Chardonnay Capital of NZ. We still have some stocks of Reserve Viognier and NZ's only 5 star orange wine - Wrights Fume Blanc.

Orders can be placed through us direct or email info@PROTECTED, or contact us direct (06) 862 5335.

Our wines are priced competitively, of high quality and supported by us with promotions, instore tastings and displays. Our wines are a natural fit into any store wanting to stay at the forefront of your industry and maintain your competitive advantage.

This is a great opportunity here to sell more wine and align your business with an environmental ethical business. Our wines are marketed and sold to everyone looking for a affordable high quality wine.

Geoff & Nicola Wright

Wrights Vineyard and Winery

Wrights Trade news is our trade customers newsletter, about new products, new releases, trade deals and pricing.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use these details for the purposes of keeping our trade customers updated.