Wrights and The Natural Wine Co Prize Draw

From: "Show" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Wrights and The Natural Wine Co Prize Draw
Date: July 12th 2014

Wrights Vineyard & Winery

Wrights and The Natural Wine Co Prize Draw

Hi

Thanks for joining up to our newsletter, as promised we have drawn out the winner for the competition, Jason from Welcome Bay is the winner.

As a consolation prize for you, we would like to extend a great wine deal to you. You liked our wine so much, why not join our wine club for $60 a month, receive 3 bottles or $120 receive 6 bottles, or $240, 12 bottles. Easy to join, for more information click here Wine Club.

Plus we have some great deals on our web page at present - With our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay and Syrah at $32. Our Wrights Semillon Sauvignon Blanc at $22 and our The Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris at $15. These great deals will expire at the end of the month.

To order our wines direct, visit our web page www.wrightswines.co.nz.

Remember our wines are certified organic and low allergen, plus taste great. Some of the outlets in your neck of the woods are -

Outlets Near You:
New World Gate Pa
New World Whakatane
New World Te Puke
Hillsdene Wines
Super Liquur Te Puke
Mount Wine Barrel
Mount Liquor Mart
Liquor Land Mt Maunganui
Bethlehem Wines and Spirits
Ohope Wines and Spirits
Highway Liquor

Thanks again for visiting us, look forward to seeing you again. We also have a Facebook Page if you would like to 'Like Us'.

Cheers
Geoff, Nicola, Noah, Elijah, Luke & Guy Wright
Wrights Vineyard & Winery
The Natural Wine Company
info@PROTECTED (06) 862 5335

wrights Vineyard and Winery newsletter

Privacy Policy:

Subscriber details for use with Wrights newsletter only