Just what the Doctor Ordered

From: "Online Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Just what the Doctor Ordered
Date: August 26th 2021

Check this out for a Laugh

Morning

Tom Sainsbury NZ commedian, reviewed our Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc this week - here is the link below - Click on it to watch. We are also giving away 6 bottles of Sauvignon Blanc - if you share the video from our Facebook page Wrights Vineyard & Winery you can enter - Enjoy!

Yes we are still shipping our wines direct, orders can be done online at www.wrightswines.co.nz We don't charge freight for local orders, just minimum orders of 6 bottles.

Our winery has been classed as essential service. This allows us to continue working and if need be deliver our organic wines to your door. Just one catch – on the online order form please specify where you would like the wines left as the courier needs a contactless delivery under Level 4. You can order online, or email us info@PROTECTED or call on 027 656 8222. We have a good selection of wines on promotion.

Take care out there, look after your loved ones, family, friends, and people whom are alone during this lockdown and try and keep sane!

info@PROTECTED 027 656 8222

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.