Xmas Rush to Fill the Stocking with good wine.

From: "Online Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Xmas Rush to Fill the Stocking with good wine.
Date: December 8th 2020

Xmas Rush to Fill the Stocking!

Hi

Rush! Rush! Rush! Its that time of year where we have to work twice as hard to get some time away from work. Well we are making it easy for you to fill your Xmas Stocking with some delicious organic wine from us. We still have our annual wine sale prices up online www.wrightswines.co.nz - Its not to late to cross the wine off your shopping list.

In all seriousness - thanks for your support this year, its been a year of ups and downs for us all in many different ways. Lets keep looking after ourselves. Our Cellar Door is open in January Mon - Sat 11am - 4pm, we look forward to seeing you if you are around. We are also open on the 19th December Saturday in conjunction with the Gisborne Concert Band with our Xmas Party - Bookings 027 656 8222. Plus Open 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st Dec.

Natural Wine Co Range

Our Wrights Vintage Methode Traditionnelle 2012 bubbly is now released ready for Xmas. I just tried a bottle last night, its tasting great. It has had  8 years bottle age on yeast lees and just been disgorged.

In the Natural Wine Co range we have Pinot Gris, Pinot Rose, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc. Sorry to say we have sold out of our Gewurztraminer. As you know our wines are certified organic, low allergen and our Natural Wine Co range of wines are made with the principles of natural winemaking.

Organics is great for our environment, safer for the employees whom work on the land and better for the customers whom purchase the product. We have been growing and selling our organic wines for the last 20 years in New Zealand. We look forward for another 20 years.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.