We need your help

From: "Online Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: We need your help
Date: May 30th 2020

We need your vote - Organic Producer and Brand of the Year

Hi

We need your help - we are finalists in the Organic Producer and Organic Farmer Competition. The Judge's are the public and voting closes on 31 May 2020 (this weekend).

Geoff, Nic and NoahIf you have a chance this weekend - voting takes a few seconds here is the link - www.organicweek.co.nz/organic-choice-awards If you have voted we really appreciate it.

We are also down at the local Farmers Market today - showcasing a couple new 2020 vintage wines - Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris and Sauvignon Blanc. Come on down and have a try.

Thanks for your support.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.