Yay Our 2020 Pinot Gris and Sauvignon Blanc is now Released

From: "Online Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Yay Our 2020 Pinot Gris and Sauvignon Blanc is now Released
Date: May 20th 2020

New Release Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris 2020 are here!

Hi

We have some good news for our lovers of our Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris. Our 2020 vintage ones are now released and back in stock. These are now available online - www.wrightswines.co.nz

Natural Wine Co New ReleaseWe are fortunate our winemaker chose to spend lockdown in the winery. This has enabled us to finish these two wines at lightning speed and I am wrapped how they have turned out. We definitely have some great 2020 wines to share with you. Why not be one of the first person in NZ to try some 2020 wines!

What better way to celebrate the easing of New Zealand’s restrictions than a drop of New Vintage wines from the New Decade. A delightful addition to wow your guests at post-lockdown dinners and drinks.

Our Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris 2020 is a medium style, punched with honey suckle, feijoa and pear flavours. Our Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc 2020 is similar in style to our 2019, dry, crisp fruit style - with traditional Marlborough flavours. If you have any issues with ordering online please text us or call us on 0276568222 (Geoff).

We appreciate your support over the last few weeks in a time referred to by our children as “the glitch” (Here’s hoping they are right).

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.