Lets Celebrate Organic Wine Week

From: "Online Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Lets Celebrate Organic Wine Week
Date: September 15th 2019

Lets Celebrate Organic Wine Week

Hi

We are giving you two great reasons to celebrate Organic Wine Week with us. Natural Wine Co Range

Number One - We are giving away a case of organic wine, to enter either email us proof of your purchase of our wine (any outlet in NZ), or even better order direct from us online to enter. Drawn at the end of this month.

Number Two – Its our Annual Spring Sale, once again we have some crazy pricing online at www.wrightswines.co.nz. We also have a couple new vintage releases which you might be interested in trying.

But hay! You know how good our wine is, so I don’t think you need too many reasons to celebrate organic wine week with us – Enjoy!

But did you know - Our soils are rich in microbial organisms, our family and employees have less risk of harm from chemicals, our wines are more connected to their terroir and our customers benefit from a far superior wine just because we are certified organic.

PS Sorry you have not heard from us for a while, we have been so busy and now spring is here, which means we get even busier in the vineyards - its hard to keep up sometimes, but don't worry we are doing a fantastic job - to ensure we bring you the best.

For those that do facebook we have a page Wrights Vineyard and Winery – which we post up on more regularly than emails.

Keep in touch!

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.