Exciting News & Your Chance to Win a 6 Pack

From: "Online Wine Deals" <geoff@PROTECTED>
Subject: Exciting News & Your Chance to Win a 6 Pack
Date: November 2nd 2017

Exciting News & Your Chance to Win a 6 pack

Hi

Enter Our Competition to Win a Six Pack

Wine PictureIn the month of November just email us proof of purchase of any of our wines – Natural Wine Co or Wrights and you enter the draw to win. Each bottle purchased goes into the draw. If you purchase from one of our new Countdown stores – you get 3 entres to win. How cool is that! Will be drawn on our Facebook page 1st of December.

Countdown New Stores

We are super excited to announce that our Wrights Chardonnay Estate and Reserve range is now available at four – Countdown stores - Mt Eden, Grey Lynn (Ponsonby), Greenlane and Gisborne.

This is fantastic news for us, but we need your help!! Securing a trial period is the beginning. Maintaining it – now that is a whole different story. We need the wines flying off the shelves!! This will ensure we can continue to bring our lovely, ethical organic wines to more New Zealanders.

Being the everyday organic wine of choice and sitting on supermarket shelves with the big guys is a privilege. It shows consumers are shopping with their conscience and elevating our wines to being a trusted brand. We love being the ambassador for organics to the everyday New Zealander. Never in our wildest dreams did we see this coming.

Some Pre Xmas Wine Deals

We are already getting emails about pre-xmas wine deals. Below are a couple of silly season deals we have put together... No you have not misread these crazy deals!

Natural Wine Co Mixed 6 Pack $99
This is a great way to instantly spruce up your wine rack with 6 different wines from our Natural Wine Co range for $99. In this range is Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer, Rose, Sauvignon Blanc & Pinot Noir. These wines have some great accolades. Click to Order

Wrights Reserve Chardonnay 2015, 5 Stars, Top 5 Chardonnay in NZ – 6 Pack Deal $199
This wine needs no introduction, we know it is one of the best Classic style chardonnay's out there, a real show piece from the Chardonnay Capital of New Zealand. Click to Order

Wrights Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2014 – 12 Pack for $140
This is a really intriguing style and gaining popularity in the market. This wine has had 6 months barrel age, softening the wine and bringing more richness in the style. Click to Order

Plus some other crazy deals online – check them out here – www.wrightswines.co.nz

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.