Last Chance - Wine Deal of a Lifetime!

From: "Online Wine Deals" <geoff@PROTECTED>
Subject: Last Chance - Wine Deal of a Lifetime!
Date: July 20th 2017

Wrights Reserve Viognier 2014 - Case $120, 6 Bottles $70

Hi

Just letting you know we still have 10 cases left of our award winning Wrights Reserve Viognier 2014. Our end of line deal is a crazy deal, consumers jump for joy and the winemaker focuses on the next vintage release.

Wrights Reserve Viognier 2014 First in first serve for these final cases. We will update our online stock levels once these have sold out. This is a great bargain here, these wines normally retail for $38.

The link to order 6 bottles or 12 bottles is below, plus freight.

Click Here to Order - 12 Bottles of Reserve Viognier for $120.

Click Here to Order - 6 Bottles of Reserve Viognier for $70.

If you are having problems with our online ordering system, feel free to email us your order and we can contact you in regards to payment.

We have some exciting news with our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay, which we will be updating you on next month. We have recently been awarded a prestigious award. Over the last few years we have been working hard to ensure our Wrights range produces NZ's premium Chardonnay from the Chardonnay Capital of NZ - Gisborne.

Thanks again for your business we appreciate it.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.