This is a once in a lifetime deal!!

From: "Online Wine Deals" <geoff@PROTECTED>
Subject: This is a once in a lifetime deal!!
Date: July 11th 2017

G'dday Viognier - Mid Winter Case Deal

Hi

This is a once in a lifetime deal!! The Australians taught us how to say this interesting varietal - rhyming it with G'dday. Thanks Australia.

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir

The bin end deal, to end all bin end deals!

The Wrights Reserve Viognier 2014. Normally sold for $38 a bottle, we are giving it away at $120 a case. I can not believe we are doing this crazy deal. All good things come to an end, space must be made for new stunning wines. Bin ends are the bug bear of all winemakers and the pot of gold for all customers.

Rather than sell it to the Trade. It is time for the dedicated customer of a lifetime deal.

Click Here to order 12 bottles - $120

Click Here to order 6 bottles - $70

Stock is limited - ONLY 30 cases. Limit 2 cases per customer.

A recent 4 star review -

“A distinctive Viognier with flavours suggesting white flowers, apricot kernel and subtle citrus characters. Smooth textured wine that leaves a drying finish.”

Some would describe it as a shy Chardonnay. Don't you be shy. Tasting great at present. An absolute bargain. This little beauty is, like all our wines certified organic and estate made by us.

For those that might miss out on this order, we are giving away another case of wine through our Facebook video promotion in the month of July promotion - Here is the Link to Enter to WIN

We also accept email orders info@PROTECTED or call us on (06) 862 5335.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.