Win 12 bottles of Wine

From: "Online Wine Deals" <geoff@PROTECTED>
Subject: Win 12 bottles of Wine
Date: May 16th 2017

Hi

Just a quick email letting you know we are still running our competition to win 12 bottles of our organic wines for you and to be shared with someone special in the month of May. Here is the link to enter - Click Here to Enter

6 Bottles Organic Wine Deal Sale Gisborne

In the meantime we have put together this crazy deal - where you can receive 6 mixed bottles from our Natural Wine Co range for $99 delivered to your door. The wines included in this deal are - Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer and Rose. This deal is available online from us click here - 6 Bottles Natural Wine Co $99

regards,

Geoff and Nicola Wright

Wrights Vineyard and Winery

Home of The Natural Wine Co www.wrightswines.co.nz Ph (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.