Easter Bunny Has Arrived

From: "Online Wine Deals" <geoff@PROTECTED>
Subject: Easter Bunny Has Arrived
Date: April 10th 2017

Yay the Easter Bunny has arrived

Hi

We have put together 3 of our best wines together for this years 12 Bottle Easter Pack – 4 bottles of our Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir, 4 bottles of our Natural Wine Co Chardonnay and 4 bottles of our Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris for $199. We are shipping these Monday and Tuesday just in time for Easter. The Easter pack can be ordered online at Easter Wine Pack Click to Order or email info@PROTECTED or phone (06) 862 5335.

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir We are excited to announce we have completed our grape harvest this season, with our Syrah coming in last Friday and looking great. We had a great team this year, with all our grapes picked by hand. This helps us to ensure we select only the best for our organic wines.

We are dusting the cob webs off our cellar door this Easter weekend. With live music on Saturday with Paul Jackson playing acoustic guitar from 1.30pm. We then have our annual Easter Egg hunt on Sunday from 2pm. We are also open on Monday and have some great mixed wine case deals available at our cellar door. Our hours are 11am – 4pm, we have some lovely gourmet pizza's on offer, coffee and some fresh baking. We will also be at the Gisborne's Farmers Market this Saturday.

Look forward to seeing you then.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.