Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017 - New Brand

From: "Product Information - Wrights Vineyard & Winery" <info@wrightswines.co.nz>
Subject: Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017 - New Brand
Date: November 27th 2017

New Branded Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017

Hi

Thanks for your support over the last month. We are excited to be releasing our new branded Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017. I have attached a bottle image of this. As you can see it is quite different from our current Wrights label.Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017

What we have tryed to acheive here is a label which connects to our philosphy/story and communicates this to the customer. Our new logo represents our family business principles. We have added 'Organic' to the front of the logo to let customers know. On the back we have talked more about our terrior and where our winegrowing started in New Zealand and also about our current winegrowing in Gisborne.

Our aim here is to build on what we have already estblished and cement with customers a trusted brand over the next 3-5 years. Going forward we are continuing with our aim of being Gisbornes/New Zealand's - Premium Chardonnay Producer.

Our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay 2016 has also been rebranded, however we still have plenty of stocks for our 2015, so we do not expect to be releasing this one until mid 2018. We are very excited with the taste of the Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017 - this style leads on from our award winning 2015 Reserve Chardonnay Top 5 in NZ, so we definitely think customers will be very excited with the flavour of this one.

We have booked in a few instore tastings over the next month to introduce our wines to your existing customers. We will drop you an email at the beginning of the week letting you know of these that week so you can order stock as required.  All orders of the Wrights Estate will now be shipped with our new 2017 vintage. We welcome any feedback on the label and our tastings. If you have any other marketing opportunities within the store such as Christmas nights, floor stacks or fridge space we would definitely be keen to participate in these areas.

Thanks again for your suppport.

info@wrightswines.co.nz (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222

Product updates on Wrights & Natural Wine Co range of organic wines from Gisborne.

Privacy Policy:

This information is only to be read by the recipient on the email.