Please Check Stocks of Natural Wine Co Range

From: "Product Updates and Promotions" <info@wrightswines.co.nz>
Subject: Please Check Stocks of Natural Wine Co Range
Date: January 16th 2018

Organic Products in Demand

Hi

Hope things we well, with over 75% of people back from the holiday season, we have started to book in tastings for the upcoming season and displays. While we catch up on our calls -  could you please check the stocks of the Natural Wine Co range and ensure promotional pricing is loaded.Natural Wine Co Wines

We have done some travelling ourselves over Summer and noticed a large increase of planted based foods and more organics - which is great news. This easily flows through into the wine department from grocery and with our certified organic wine range - please consider stocking our wines. Our goal is to be recognised as New Zealand's Number 1 organic wine range in supermarkets.

As you may be aware we have a great range of organic wines - Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Rose, Gewurztraminer and Pinot Noir.  Normal pricing is $12.95 per case and $13.50 (pinot noir). We have a 7 case volume deal at $11.50 and $12.50 (pinot noir).

We are looking forward to getting around and catching up with you in February & March just prior to vintage.  If you need more info let us know my number is 027 656 8222, for orders either exchange or email info@wrightswines.co.nz

Thanks

info@wrightswines.co.nz (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.