Natural Wine Co Stocks

From: "Product Updates and Promotions" <>
Subject: Natural Wine Co Stocks
Date: December 13th 2017

Christmas Rush

Thanks for your support during the year and stocking our Natural Wine Co organic wines. We are making some great progress with been recognised as a trusted wine brand and also known as the organic wine by choice.

Please check your stocks on hand and order appropriately and ensure running regular promotions. It would be great if you could snoop around and check promotions are loaded and the shelves are full of the Natural Wine Co range and Wrights Chardonnay. Let's keep the discerning shoppers happy!

We have now sold out of our Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir 2016 and are now selling our 2017 Pinot Noir. We have already indented/sold a good chunk of our 2017 Pinot Noir. Which means we have very limited stocks. Unfortunately from the 1st January we will be changing the pricing of our Natural Wine Co range to $13.50 plus on normal case orders and $12.50 plus on 7 case orders. This will go for all stores, so please ensure correct pricing is loaded into SAP. Feel free to discuss this with us if there are any issues.

Natural Wine Co

We all know that few wines get consumer traction without promotion. If you can help us in this important time, ensuring our wines are loaded on instore promotional pricing, much appreciated. This time of year some customers like to purchase some of the boutique wines or wines that have a good point of difference for gifts and drinking. Organic wines like ours make a great gift.

With Summer on the breeze, promising BBQs, beach trips and good times with friends and family, don't forget to stock up on Natural Wine Co Rose. Demand is hot for this SKU right now. Our other varieties are Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer & Sauvignon Blanc. We still have our 7 case deal available for our other range at $11.50 plus and from 1st January our Pinot Noir will be $12.50 plus in this deal.

Geoff & Nicola Wright
Home of Natural Wine Co (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.