Last Hurrah! Cellar Door Open this Easter

From: "Local News Gisborne" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Last Hurrah! Cellar Door Open this Easter
Date: April 2nd 2021

Open this Easter - Sat & Sun

Hi

Join us this  Easter at our cellar door for our last Hurrah, till Summer. We are Open Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 4pm, plus have live music this Saturday from 1.30pm, with Paul Jackson playing acoustic guitar.

Wright teamWe have our gourmet pizza's, coffee, beers and our delicious wines on offer.

We look forward to seeing you at our cellar door this weekend, bookings 027 656 8222. There might even be an Easter egg surprise!

Local news for Gisborne

Privacy Policy:

Private