Labour Weekend Fun at Wrights Vineyad & Winery this Weekend

From: "Local News Gisborne" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Labour Weekend Fun at Wrights Vineyad & Winery this Weekend
Date: October 23rd 2020

Celebrate with Wine, Food and Music at our Cellar Door this Weekend

Hi

Looking for something fun to do this weekend - well we are celebrating 20 years of winegrowing in Gisborne this Labour Weekend, with Live Music, Food and Wine: Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 4pm at Wrights Vineyard and Winery. We have Big Rich playing on Saturday and Doug Snelling and Tawiri playing on Sunday from 1.30pm. Why not come on out for a good time?

We have our special release of our Vintage Methode Traditionnelle with 8 years of bottle age from the 2012 vintage. Just disgorged and released this week. Part of our celebration we are offering free tastings of this very special wine. which is made from the 5 original plantings cellar doorfrom our first vineyard in Ormond Valley.

We also have our guided winemaker winery and wine tasting tours on Saturday and Sunday at 12noon and 2pm, tasting our 2020 wines, cost $30 pp, bookings can be made from our web site or text Geoff 027 656 8222, with limited places available.

If you are planning to come out, the weather is looking great, we suggest booking to secure a table, email us info@PROTECTED or txt 027 656 8222.

Local news for Gisborne

Privacy Policy:

Private