Enjoy Our Cellar Door this Saturday

From: "Local News Gisborne" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Enjoy Our Cellar Door this Saturday
Date: September 3rd 2020

Enjoy Our Cellar Door this Saturday - Taste our New Release Wines & Biodynamic Workshop

Hi

Our Cellar Door is Opening this Saturday 5th September to celebrate the Vintage of a Decade and Organic Week NZ. Come make a day of it at our place. Bring the family out for a bit of TLC, biodynamic action, food, wines and and gourmet pizzas.

At 11am experience makingcellar door and applying a Biodynamic Spray 500 on our vineyard in Manutuke. Learn what makes us unique and special in Gisborne with Geoff Wright going through the process of how to make the preparation and getting everyone involved with the mixing process and applying it. Bring a jar to grab some preparation ready to apply for your home garden. Cost for this is $20 per person, limited spaces available.

At 12.30pm Taste the Vintage of a Decade with our Winemaker Lawrence Jiang presenting 4 wines to you in our winery. You may of heard in the media the 2020 vintage was the best in the last decade. Come try our best from the 2020 vintage. Plus celebrate with us a taste of our Wrights Entity Methode Traditionnelle 2012. Which recently won Gold at the NZ Organic Wine Awards 2020. Cost for this is $20 per person. Limited spaces available.

At 1.30pm, why not relax and enjoy our gourmet pizzas and lovely setting. Sorry to say our musician we had planned has canceled. Our kitchen opens from 12.30pm. We suggest to also book to secure a table. Our address is 1093 Wharerata Road, Manutuke, Gisborne.

We suggest booking in for the above two events as there is limited space. email us info@PROTECTED or txt 027 656 8222. You can pick and choose what you wish to do. We have set up the ability to buy tickets to the event online at our web page www.wrightswines.co.nz, just specify which event.

We will be following Covid Guidelines and under Level 2 will continue with this event. We look forward to seeing you.

Local news for Gisborne

Privacy Policy:

Private