Our Cellar Door is Now Open - Wrights Vineyard Winery

From: "Local News Gisborne" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Our Cellar Door is Now Open - Wrights Vineyard Winery
Date: December 27th 2019

Our Cellar Door is Now Open

Hi

Merry Christmas from us, just a quick email advsing you of our Cellar Door hours and Live Music Saturday this 28th December and Saturday's in January.

Wright teamThis Saturday 28th Dec we have Eastslide Blues playing from 1.30pm, this is definitely a local favourite. We are Open from 11am and close 4pm. We have gourmet pizza's, organic wines and our coffee machine is now up and running again.

We encourage bookings to secure a table, as we can get quite busy some days. Either txt or call Geoff 027 656 8222 or email geoff@PROTECTED.

We are closed on the 27th Dec, 1st, 2nd Jan, but Open 6 Days in January from Mon - Sat from 11am - 4pm.

We look forward to seeing you at our cellar door over Summer and wish you a safe holiday season - have some fun you have earnt it!

Local news for Gisborne

Privacy Policy:

Private