Family Fun Day @ Wrights Vineyard Winery

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Family Fun Day @ Wrights Vineyard Winery
Date: February 2nd 2018

Family Fun Day Sunday 4th Feb 11-4

Hi

This weekend we have our annual Family Fun Day at our Cellar Door this Sunday from 11am to 4pm. A great day for everyone - we have live music from noon with Paul Jackson playing acoustic guitar and from 2pm Peter Shaw playing jazz and blues. For the kids we have a bouncy castle, colouring in competition, dart making competition, muffin decorating, cracker cottage with their icecreams and just general chaos and fun!

We are getting a few bookings already for Sunday - so if you wish to secure a table please make a booking on 862 5335 or 862 8746, otherwise we roll out our picnic blankets. Our family fun day this year is free entry.

Our Cellar Door is open this weekend for tastings and pizza from Saturday - Sunday 11am - 4pm, then after this weekend our hours go back to Friday - Saturday 11am - 2pm. Our Cellar Door is located at 1093 Wharerata Road, Manutuke.

Family Fun Day

Good news the weather is looking not to hot for Sunday and fingers crossed the rain stays away. If it is bucketing down we will look at postponing till the following weekend. We will keep you posted on Facebook in regards to this or just call to find out on the day.

We are at the Farmers Market this Saturday with our wines, verjuice and nearly sold out olive oil. Come on down and grab some wine or have a taste of some you may not of tried recently.

Thanks for your support this Summer, we look forward to seeing you again, soon.

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.