Cellar Door Open - Live Music Saturday

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Cellar Door Open - Live Music Saturday
Date: January 18th 2018

Cellar Door Open 7 Days

We hope you are enjoying the lovely weather. Our Summer music series is going great this week we have Peter Shaw playing acoustic guitar and vocals - this guy rocks and has so much talent - we are really lucky to have him. On the 27th we have Paul Jackson back in Gisborne which, this will be great to see him again.

Our Cellar Door is now Open 7 days from 11am - 4pm, we are located at 1093 Wharerata Road, Manutuke.

Ben WilkinsonWe look forward to seeing you again at our place this summer. For bookings please phone (06) 862 8746, 862 5335 or 027 656 8222.

If you did not know already this year we have gourmet pizza's, a great place to relax with the family and friends. This time of year we do suggest bookings so not to miss out. Bookings are important so not to miss out.

Once again we will be having our Family Fun Day at our Cellar Door on February 4th, so pencil this date in and we will keep ya posted. - See you soon.

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.