Cellar Door Opens its Doors

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: Cellar Door Opens its Doors
Date: October 18th 2017

Cellar Door Opens this Weekend

Cellar Door

;) The Wine Weekend is just about upon us. Good news the weather is looking great (touch wood) and our Cellar Door is open this Labour Weekend Sat, Sun, & Mon from 11am – 4pm. Come on out at our relaxed place, enjoy a gourmet pizza and our lovely wines. No tickets required, free of charge.

We are giving away four goumet pizzas for this weekend, its simple to enter – we are running a prmotion on Facebook – Wrights Vineyard and Winery, just tell us who you would like to invite and share our post – here is the link to the competition.

We have Peter Shaw playing guitar on Saturday from 1.30pm with his acoustic jazz music. For those that love Chardonnay we are offering customers a chance to try four of our award winning chardonnays over three different vintages – 2014, 2015 & 2016.

We will also be at the local Farmers Market this Satuday as well, with our wines, olive oil and verjuice. If you were lucky to get your self a ticket for the Chardonnay Express train ride on Sunday – Nicola will be showcasing our Reserve Chardonnay, which was recently awarded Top 5 Chardonnay in NZ.

See you soon, have a great weekend.

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.