See you at the Farmers Market this Sat with a Great Deal

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: See you at the Farmers Market this Sat with a Great Deal
Date: July 7th 2017

Mixed Case of Natural Wine Co for $170 (12 bottles)

Natural Wine Co Chardonnay

This weekend we have a cameo appearance at the Farmers Market with a great wine deal to carry you over till next time we are down. 12 bottles of mixed case of Natural Wine Co wines for $170. Come and see us and book your case in and we will deliver.

Some exciting news our Natural Wine Co range of organic wines will be featured this weekend in National newspapers with Yvonne Lorkin. Our Natural Wine Co Chardonnay is been featured, from the Chardonnay Capital of NZ – Gisborne.

Of late we have been busy pruning our vineyards, finishing off our wines - with a release of our 2017 Sauvignon Blanc - come on over and see us for a tasting. We have also been busy attending Food Shows marketing our wines and the Gisborne region.

At present we are also running a competition to give away a mixed case of wine - to enter visit our Facebook page and like and share our business video to enter - simple!

If you were wanting to take up our case order and can not make it to the market you can email us info@PROTECTED, or contact us direct (06) 862 5335.

Look forward to seeing you again - PS We also have another new addition to the family - she will be at the market this Sat - come and say hi to Rocket!

Geoff & Nicola Wright

Wrights Vineyard and Winery

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.