Live Music this Sat at our Winery

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Live Music this Sat at our Winery
Date: January 19th 2017

Maisy is Brilliant - not to be missed

Just a quick email letting you know we have live Music at our Cellar Door, Winery this Saturday with Maisy Start-Walter - she is brilliant, the next Lorde of NZ, in my opinion and a Gisborne girl, playing from 1.30pm.

Our Cellar Door is now open 7 days from 11am - 4pm, we are located at 1093 Wharerata Road, Manutuke.

Live music Every Saturday during January we have live music at our Cellar Door. Maisy will be playing his acoustic originals and is highly regarded in Gisborne.

Look forward to seeing you. Our place gets pretty busy, so we do suggest bookings please phone (06) 862 87 46. If you did not know already this year we have gourmet pizza's, a great place to relax with the family and friends. This time of year we do suggest bookings so not to miss out.

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.