Live Music this Saturday at our Cellar Door

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Live Music this Saturday at our Cellar Door
Date: January 12th 2017

Things to Do in Gisborne

Just a quick email letting you know we have live Music at our Cellar Door, Winery this Saturday with Paul Jackson playing from 1.30pm.

Our Cellar Door is now open 7 days from 11am - 4pm, we are located at 1093 Wharerata Road, Manutuke.

Live music Every Saturday during January we have live music at our Cellar Door. Paul Jackson will be playing his acoustic originals and is highly regarded in Gisborne.

We look forward to seeing you at our place. For bookings please phone (06) 862 87 46. If you did not know already this year we have gourmet pizza's, a great place to relax with the family and friends. This time of year we do suggest bookings so not to miss out.

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.