Organic Wines - Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir below $20 Retail

From: "Henrys Stores" <info@wrightswines.co.nz>
Subject: Organic Wines - Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir below $20 Retail
Date: October 8th 2015

Wrights Vineyard & Winery

Wrights Vineyard - Again Releases Popular Organic Pinot Noir

Hi

We have recently been in touch about our great quality, great value, organic wines. Situated in the amazing growing climate of Gisborne. We are a dedicated husband and wife team, which has started on the smell of an oily rag.

We produce affordable quality, organic wines for the everyday customer.

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir We have just released our Organic Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir. Many of our customers have been waiting in anticipation of this exciting drop. Trade price is $13.50 plus GST, so once again great value for your customers. Even better when you consider it is organic. We are open to volume deals and promotions.

Don't miss out!! Drop us an email to order this wine or call (06) 862 5335. Some of you have already indented orders – thanks we will endeavour to get these orders out next week.

Wine tasting notes – Delicate aromas of cherry, connamon and lavender. Packed with boysenberry notes with an attractive vanilla finish.

The warm weather sees many rushing for the bubbly section. Our Mister Right Sparkling Moscato, which is a easy drinking summer drop at 8%, is also in stock. Sharply priced at $12.50 plus GST

We have also attached a full price list for you to consider, with great rose, pinot gris, sauvignon blanc and chardonnay for the warmer weather.

Getting excited about Summer

Natural Wine Co
info@wrightswines.co.nz (06) 862 5335

Promotional offer to Henry's Stores