New Promotion - Wrights Range from Gisborne & Organic

From: "Henrys Stores" <info@wrightswines.co.nz>
Subject: New Promotion - Wrights Range from Gisborne & Organic
Date: August 20th 2015

Wrights Vineyard & Winery

Introductory Promotion Offer

Hi

This is a follow up email in regards to our Organic Wines from the Chardonnay Capital of NZ - Gisborne – Wrights Vineyard and Winery.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery, Gisborne As mentioned we have been selling into New Worlds - foodies direct across NZ for four years – with our brand – Natural Wine Co. We were just recently down South Island talking with one of the managers and they thought that our next tier of wines – Wrights range would work well at some of the Henry's stores. The opportunity is exciting, with Henry's having an high quality organic certified wine offering for customers.

We are contacting you direct with information on our range and also a promotion we would like to offer you direct.

Introductory Promotion - Wrights Range

We have been making this range for the last 15 years, also certified organic, sales traditionnally in restaurants and fine liquor outlets, normal retail price $25 - $28.

What we would like to offer is an introductory promotion – with minimum order 2 cases. Yes, you can charge through foodies if you wish.

The wines we have available in this promotion offer are -

Wrights Chardonnay 2014 Barcode 9421015 050100
Wrights Fume Blanc 2014 (recently awarded 5 stars Raymond Chan) 9421015050476
Wrights Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc 2013 9421015050322
Wrights Gewurztraminer 2013 9421015 050025

The normal pricing on this range is $18.50 plus (bottle), however we understand that if wines are not on promotion then the chance of selling is reduced. We would like to offer you these at $14 plus, no freight. - With a retail price of $19.95 - $22, this allows a 20% plus margin.

We would also have wine tasters employeed in Christchurch and Queenstown, where we can do instore tastings of the wines.

Our goal is to produce the best wines, which are certified organic, high quality wines. I am a 3rd Generation winemaker in NZ, with my Great Grandfather being one of the original winemakers in Auckland in the 1930's. We own our own winery, cellar door and restaurant in Gisborne, we grow the grapes (18 hectares), make the wines and sell them direct. It is a business literally built from the ground up.

If you are interested in ranging our wines – contact us direct info@wrightswines.co.nz,, or call (06) 862 5335. For more information on our business/wines Wrights Vineyard and Winery.

Geoff % Nicola Wright
Wrights Vineyard & Winery
The Natural Wine Company