Natural Wine Co Wine - Update

From: "Freshchoice Stores" <geoff@PROTECTED>
Subject: Natural Wine Co Wine - Update
Date: July 7th 2021

Natural Wine Co Wine - Back in Stock

Hi

Good news we now have the following wines back in stock - Natural Wine Co Pinot Rose 2021, Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc 2021, Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir 2021, Natural Wine Co Chardonnay 2020. Our Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris and Wrights Estate Chardonnay are still sold out, we hope to have them available in a few weeks or at the beginning of August. Our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay 2018 is still available and last month won Gold at the NZ Organic Wine Awards.

We have not had a chance for independent reviews of our wines, but hope to do this over the next few months; we will keep you posted. As you know our wines are certified organic, low allergen and our Natural Wine Co range of wines are made with the principles of natural wines.

Our pricing for our Natural Wine Co RangeNatural Wine Co range is now line priced at $13.50 plus, or we do a 7 case deal (cases come in 12 packs) at $12.50 plus a bottle. Our Wrights Estate is $16.50 plus, and Reserve range is $23.50 plus per bottle.

We have our wine tasters available to do tastings in Auckland and Wellington, plus now one in Tauranga. If you are interested in us supporting the product more, please drop us an email info@PROTECTED or call 027 656 8222. We also no longer have a land line only cell.

Our Full range of our Natural Wine Co range is as follows - R. Promo Price $17.95, RRP $19.95

Natural Wine Co Pinot Rose 2021 (9421015050193)

Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris 2021 (9421015052227) - SOLD OUT

Natural Wine Co Chardonnay 2020 (9421015050230)

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir 2021 (9421015050155)

Natural Wine Co Sauv Blanc 2021 (9421015050414)

info@PROTECTED 027 656 8222

News from Wrights Vineyard and Winery, Natural Wine Co Range of certified organic wines.

Privacy Policy:

For Freshchoice stores only