Natural Wine Co Organic Wines

From: "Supermarkets South Island Foodstuffs" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Natural Wine Co Organic Wines
Date: February 11th 2021

Natural Wine Co Organic Wine Range

Good Morning

Thanks for arranging a promotion price during Dec & Jan through a scan back or warehouse withdrawal. We are emailing you to arrange for another scan back or warehouse withdrawal to be set up with our Natural Wine Co range until the 31st March at $1 per bottle.

The wines have been off promotion now for a few weeks within the stores. To ensure we continue with the momentum could you please arrange a promotional price. We have gained some good momentum with the range accross the stores and are considering some head office promotions later on in the year. As you are aware two of our organic wines are A Ranged our Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris and Chardonnay.

We have some exciting news, to help service our Natural Wine Co range in the South Island we are looking at working with a commission agent, whom may start from the 1st of April.

We are keen on displays while the wines are on promotion please contact us direct if you are interested info@PROTECTED or Geoff 027 656 8222.

Our Supplier Number is 103262 Wrights Vineyard and Winery and the Article numbers for our organic range is as follows -

Natural Wine Co Range

Our Full range and Article Numbers are -

Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris (Article 3240230, 9421015052227) - A Ranged

Natural Wine Co Chardonnay (Article 3240229, 9421015050230) - A Ranged

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir (Article 3237646, 9421015050155) - B Ranged

Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc (Article 3237645, 9421015050414) - B Ranged

Natural Wine Co Rose (Article 3284192, 9421015050193) - B Ranged

For any enquiries we can be contacted on (06) 862 5335 or Geoff 027 656 8222 or email info@PROTECTED. Keep in touch

Updates from Wrights Vineyard & Winery, Gisborne leading supplier of certified organic wines - Natural Wine Co Range and Wrights.

Privacy Policy:

For the contact person only.