NZ Organic Week

From: "Supermarkets South Island Foodstuffs" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: NZ Organic Week
Date: July 28th 2020

NZ Organic Week - Booking Display/Fingers with Natural Wine Co

Hi

NZ Organic Week is from 5th September - 13th. As you know our wines are certified organic and we are keen to promote our wines in your store from the 31st August - 13th September. This is a great opportunity for your store to get behind NZ Organic Week.

We wish to book either a 1 week or 2 week display/fingers options depending on costs - starting from 31st August for 2 weeks or 1 week starting from 7th September. Drop us an email if either is possible info@PROTECTED Also good news 2 of our wines are now A Ranged - Our Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris and Natural Wine Co Chardonnay. We have made contact with most of our new stores and hoping to load scan backs or warehouse withdrawals on our range. To ensure the wines gain momentum in your store a promotional price is essential to making this work. If you have not had a chance to load a promotional price - please contact us.

During the NZ Organic Week we are also keen to do instore tastings at present we only have a taster in the Dunedin region. If you can confirm the booking of the display or fingers and cost, would be a great start.

We have Natural Wine Co Rangenow released three 2020 wines, Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Rose. We are getting some great feedback from customers.

Our Full range and SAP Numbers are -

Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris (Article 3240230, 9421015052227)

Natural Wine Co Chardonnay (Article 3240229, 9421015050230)

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir (Article 3237646, 9421015050155)

Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc ( Article 3237645, 9421015050414)

Natural Wine Co Pinot Rose ( Article 3284192, 9421015050193)

Organics is great for our environment, safer for the employees whom work on the land and better for the customers whom purchase the product. We have been selling into Foodstuffs with our organic wines for the last 8 years and are the organic wine by choice for most customers.

As mentioned we are keen to book in the above display dates and look forward to hearing back from you - info@PROTECTED

Updates from Wrights Vineyard & Winery, Gisborne leading supplier of certified organic wines - Natural Wine Co Range and Wrights.

Privacy Policy:

For the contact person only.