A Range - Natural Wine Co Organic Wines

From: "Supermarkets South Island Foodstuffs" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: A Range - Natural Wine Co Organic Wines
Date: July 7th 2020

A range - Natural Wine Co Organic Wines

Hi

Recently our Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris (Article 3240230) and Natural Wine Co Chardonnay (Article 3240229) have moved to A range for New Worlds in the South Island.

Natural Wine Co Range

We are looking at running a Head Office Promotion in September for Organic Week, we are still in the planning stages and will keep you updated on this.

At this stage we are offering stores $1 scanbacks and warehouse withdrawals to help with loading promotional prices instores. As you all know wines with a promotional price have a 90% better chance of selling than the ones which don’t. So if you can make the time to load a promotion, we appreciate it.

New Vintage 2020 Release Wines

Great news we have now released our Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris 2020, Natural Wine Co Pinot Rose 2020 and Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc 2020 – in our opinion these wines are looking great and we are very excited to be releasing this range to the market. You should start to see this flow through into your store. Here is a list of our other Natural Wine Co wines in the range.

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir (Article 3237646, 9421015050155)

Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc ( Article 3237645, 9421015050414)

Natural Wine Co Pinot Rose ( Article 3284192, 9421015050193)

What makes our Wines so Special

Some of you might be new to our range – all our wines are certified organic and made by us, Wrights Vineyard and Winery. A simple definition of organics means no herbicides, no systemic fungicides and no pesticides are used in our vineyards.

There are no fining agents used in our wines and our wines are suitable for vegans, plus of interest to the customers who are looking for wines which have low allergens.

We are based in Gisborne, North Island; we own our own vineyards, winery and restaurant. We are a family based business - we have five young boys with our oldest being 12 years.

We would like to emphasise that our wines are purchased by all different types of customers, just not customers looking for organic wines. Most of our wines have 4 or 5 star awards, which represent very good quality and are ethically produced. Being organic we are much kinder to our soils by using less chemicals, create a safer working environment and our customers can also enjoy less residues in the product. With your store stocking a range of organic wines, you also make a positive change, a more sustainable product and healthier New Zealand.

For any enquiries contact Geoff 027 656 8222 or email info@PROTECTED. Keep in touch.

Updates from Wrights Vineyard & Winery, Gisborne leading supplier of certified organic wines - Natural Wine Co Range and Wrights.

Privacy Policy:

For the contact person only.