Organic Wine Week 16th September

From: "Supermarkets South Island Foodstuffs" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Organic Wine Week 16th September
Date: August 26th 2019

Natural Wine Co Organic Wine Range

Hi

A couple important things - please ensure scan backs are loaded for our Natural Wine Co Range, we are giving stores $1 per bottle. It is great so many new stores have taken our organic Natural Wine Co range on, but to make it work we must ensure the wines are loaded with a promotion. Please if possible load up for 5 weeks on and 1 week off. We have a head office promotion loaded from the 22nd November, so no scan backs during this period, until after Xmas.

In our organic wine ranNatural Wine Co Rangege we have the following lines - Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Rose. The article codes for these lines are below and the wines are available from DC.

Secondly it is Organic Wine Week from the 16th September, we have been booking in displays for this week and the following in stores. If we have not booked one at your place yet - we are keen to talk. We prefer the bonus stock direct from us option as we are stock rich and cash poor - typical winery position.

For our existing stores a few were not aware that they can purchase the stock from DC. The only line you still need to purchase from us direct is the Gewurztraminer, all the others are in DC and in 6 packs.

Natural Wine Co Rose 2018 (9421015050193) Article # 3284192

Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris 2016 (9421015052227) Article # 3240230

Natural Wine Co Chardonnay 2016 (9421015050230) Article # 3240229

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir 2018 (9421015050155) Article # 3237646

Natural Wine Co Sauv Blanc 2018 (9421015050414) Article # 3237645

If there are any other promotional activities we can take up in your store please let us know. Our contact email address is geoff@wrightswines or contacted on 027 656 8222.

Updates from Wrights Vineyard & Winery, Gisborne leading supplier of certified organic wines - Natural Wine Co Range and Wrights.

Privacy Policy:

For the contact person only.