Organic Tastes Better

From: "News Wrights Vineyard & Winery" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Organic Tastes Better
Date: September 12th 2016

Wrights Vineyard & Winery

Organic Wines Consistently Taste Better

Hi

We are just putting the final touches on some of the finest wines we have ever crafted.Great examples of these finest tipples are the 2016 Pinot Gris. The stunning wine is packed with delicious pear and honeysuckle flavours, balanced with acidity and palate length. The 2015 Pinot Gris was awarded 4.5 stars. This drop is even better.

Gisborne's hot climate and clay soils are perfect to produce stunning Pinot Gris, Chardonnay and Gewurztraminer.

Our Coastal Vineyard, which is located in the renowned Manutuke appellation, is on target to produce one of Gisborne's best Pinot Noirs this year. The 2015 vintage is nearly sold out. Living on the edge of New Zealand, we are not afraid to go to extreme lengths to ensure we get our grapes perfect in the vineyard, prior to harvest, to ensure high quality, minimal intervention wines. With low yields and organic fruit, we can concentrate more on pure varietal flavour. Mister Right

We have put together a new export wine label – Mister Right. Named after Gisborne artisan winegrower Geoff Wright and his sons. Geoff is of Croatian descent and draws on five generations of family winemaking expertise. A man of the land and passionate about nature, New Zealand and fine wine. This range is produced for the export market, priced competitively, can be cork or screw cap. Our first release is a 2015 Merlot.

We are always keen to keep communication open and working with you where possible. We look forward to your future enquiries.

Back home, in New Zealand, our Wrights range is gaining momentum in restaurants. The focus under this brand is premium Chardonnay, from NZ's Chardonnay Capital of NZ.

Our affordable Natural Wine Co range is also gorwing exponentially, with widespread distribution through New Worlds around the country. It is an honour to be at the forefront of producing affordable, organic wines for the everyday consumer.

Information on Wrights Vineyard and Winery

Privacy Policy:

This information is for the recipient only.