Tairua Wine and Food Festival

From: "Show" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Tairua Wine and Food Festival
Date: January 13th 2015

Wrights Vineyard & Winery

Tairua Wine and Food Festival

Hi

Thanks for visiting our stand – Wrights Vineyard and Winery, what a glorious day. As promised we have drawn a winner for the 6 bottles of wine – as you know there can only be one! Vanessa from Auckland was our lucky winner.

As we seem to live in a politically correct world at times, I thought it would be only fair to also offer you something as well.

The four wines we had at the stall Mister Right Sparkling Moscato, Wrights Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Wrights Chardonnay and Wrights Syrah - are all on special at present for this coming week only at our web page www.wrightswines.co.nz.

Our wines are certified organic and low allergen. We are based in Gisborne and can ship our wines to you direct freight free, when you spend $50 or more.

We also have a cellar door/winery in Gisborne which is open 7 days at present 11am-4pm, during summer, so next time you are in our neck of the woods – drop in and say hi.

Thanks for enjoying our wines,Mister Right Sparkling Moscato

Cheers
Geoff, Nicola, Noah, Elijah, Luke & Guy Wright
Wrights Vineyard & Winery
The Natural Wine Company
info@PROTECTED (06) 862 5335

wrights Vineyard and Winery newsletter

Privacy Policy:

Subscriber details for use with Wrights newsletter only