New Products - Wrights Chardonnay

From: "Product Information - Wrights Vineyard & Winery" <info@wrightswines.co.nz>
Subject: New Products - Wrights Chardonnay
Date: October 25th 2017

New Products - Wrights Chardonnay

Hi

Good morning, we are making contact with you in regards to one of Countdowns new products - Wrights Estate Chardonnay and Wrights Reserve Chardonnay from Gisborne - Chardonnay Capital of New Zealand.

We are excited to finally be ranged in your store with our wines. We would like to ensure the wines are supported with instore tastings as we have several tasters that work for us already in your area. I will follow up with you this week to discuss further how we can support you.

Wrights Reserve Chardonnay 2015

To help with future ordering the PEL, barcodes and our Vendor number is below:

Vendor Name - Wrights Vineyard and Winery

Vendor # 1532001

Wrights Reserve Chardonnay 2015 PEL Code 652133, Barcode 9421015050414

Our reserve chardonnay, is a traditional style, with 9 months barrel age in new oak, full malo and lovely balanced acidity. This wine recently was awarded Top 5 Chardonnay in NZ by Cuisine Magazine New Zealand, and has been awarded 5 stars.

Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2015 PEL Code 652121, Barcode 9421015050100

Our estate chardonnay is also aged in mature oak for 9 months, partial malolactic fermentation, with barrel influences and more fruit flavours than the reserve. This wine has been awarded 4 stars.

I look forward to working with you, please contact us if we can be of any assistance.

info@wrightswines.co.nz (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222

Product updates on Wrights & Natural Wine Co range of organic wines from Gisborne.

Privacy Policy:

This information is only to be read by the recipient on the email.