Orders Prior to New Years

From: "Product Updates and Promotions" <info@wrightswines.co.nz>
Subject: Orders Prior to New Years
Date: December 26th 2017

Orders Prior to New Years

Hi

Merry Xmas from the Wrights, just a kick email letting you know that we are shipping orders prior to New Years, on the 27th December. If you need a top up now or know you will need one in a weeks time - I suggest ordering this week so we know the wines are on there way.

We have had some great feed back from customers already with them loving our organic wines. The picture is of Geoff and some of our boys helping out at a nativity play on Christmas Eve - heaps of fun.

Merry Xmas from the WRIGHTSAs always our bottle price per individual cases is $12.95, or for 7 cases or more $11.50 plus, which can be mixed across our other range of organic wines – Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Rose, Gewurztraminer. Remember from 1st January our Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir is increasing its price to $13.50 plus for individual cases or with the 7 case deal is $12.50 plus.

For orders, these can be emailed through - info@wrightswines.co.nz or through the exchange, or call to order (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222 Geoff.

info@wrightswines.co.nz (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.