Web Page Info for Tasters - another competition

From: "TASTERS" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Web Page Info for Tasters - another competition
Date: May 13th 2014

Hi All, hope everyone is well coming into Winter. The recent winner of the April wine sales competition was Diana and Luisa, both selling 33 at a tasting. Diana kindly suggested Luisa gets the wine, as Luisa recommended Diana for the job - so enjoy.

I have created a web page linke, which contains information on wine tasting for us. The link is below. It is password protected, the password is - 'TaSTER' IN CAPS.

http://www.wrightswines.co.nz/employment-opportunities/supermarket-wine-taster/wine-tasters-information/

Here is also the one liners which I have been promising for months - Hope these help.

Describe the Pinot Gris

The Pinot Gris is a fun-fruit filled up-front style.  It is off dry, many customers will be used to sweeter wines. Pack full with pear and vanilla flavours.

Describe the Sauvignon Blanc

The Sauvignon Blanc is a very fruity style.  Gooseberry, blackcurrant and feijoa notes dominate this wine.

Describe the Merlot

A full, easy drinking style.  Packed full of raspberry notes, with hints of cinnamon and licorice.

Another Competition - Social Media Generating

My buzz thing at the moment is social media, this is all new to me, so just exploring it. The business has our own facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WrightsVineyard.

Anyway I was hoping to get a hand with this from you all and again run a small competition to see who is the most effective with this.

In the month of May and June we are running a social media competition for Wrights Vineyard and Winery - related to our business/wines/the natural wine company/basically anything which connects to us 'Wrights'. It sounds like non direct promotional media is quite effective - but go for gold - starting from now.. The prize is a bottle of our Vintage Magnum wine (1.5 litres), very limited and very nice.

Feel free to grab pictures from our web page or any information, if you need more info from us to help fill the blanks, drop us an email.

Some of the judging criteria

- Likes count as a point

 - Posts count as a point

 - social media effects count as a point - all new to me - so open minded here

Once you have done something, send us a link or email reference to we can monitor etc...

Good luck, keep us posted with your work. I will keep you all informed with how everyone is going in a few weeks.

regards

Geoff and Nicola

Wine Tasters

Privacy Policy:

This information is confidential to our wine tasters only.