Wine Promotion

From: "Trade WIne Promotions" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: Wine Promotion
Date: May 30th 2017

Wrights Vineyard & Winery

Special Offering for June

Hi

Just keeping you posted with a couple wine deals we are offering our customers NZ wide, which we thought you might be interested in. We have just completed a national facebook promotion which saw our video get over 15,000 views. We hope this might of brought some more attention to our wine range - feel free to view it and enter as it has two days to go - Click Here. You get the chance to enter our competition for a case of wine.

Wrights Range - Promotion

Wrights Fume Blanc 2014 – NZ's only 5 Star Orange Wine, Reviewed by Raymond Chan. Normal Trade Price $18.50 – this month $12.50 plus – allowing it to be promoted below $20, (only sold in a case, 12 bottles or mix case with our Wrights Viognier). This wine will keep your customers talking – made from Sauvignon Blanc, fermented on skins for 30 days, encouraged hyper-oxgyenation, then barrel aged for nine months – intense colour and lovely smokey tropical fruits.

In the Wrights range we also have our Wrights Reserve Viognier 2014 – normal trade price $25 – this month $12.50 – an exciting style fermented and aged in new portugese barrels for nine months – rich in flavour, with mineral savoury flavours. Wrights wines

We have currently sold out of our Wrights Gewurztraminer and Wrights Reserve Gewurztraminer. Our Wrights Classic Chardonnay and Wrights Reserve Chardonnay are still available, and great examples of chardonnay from the Chardonnay Capital of NZ.

Natural Wine Co Range – Promotion

We have our Natural Wine Co range selling really well across NZ – in this range we have - Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Rose, Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer, we have recently sold out of our Sauvignon Blanc and should have a new release ready for late June. This month order any seven cases of the wine in one order and we will do the price at $11.50 plus, normal pricing $13.50 plus.

Vineyard Update

At present we are starting our vineyard prune, a big and important job. Things that we are doing to ensure quality grapes are havrested is converting all our vineyards to 2 cane and limited the shoots per plant. Again this year will help us deliver rich fruit driven styles with defined structure.

Any orders you can either call us on (06) 862 5335 or email us on info@PROTECTED. We can also forward you an updated trade price list.

Wrights Trade news is our trade customers newsletter, about new products, new releases, trade deals and pricing.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use these details for the purposes of keeping our trade customers updated.