Hamilton Fine Food Show - Special Offer Organic Wines

From: "Show" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Hamilton Fine Food Show - Special Offer Organic Wines
Date: May 17th 2016

Wrights Vineyard & Winery

25% Off our Organic Wines

Hi

Thanks for dropping by our stand at the Hamilton Fine Food Show the other day. This week we have been busy harvesting our organic olives for our olive oil.

Just a quick email – to let you know we have a special offer for you, where you can choose any individual wines from our web page www.wrightswines.co.nz and you will receive 25% off. As you check out, click on coupon and enter 25 to get the discount.

Wrights Cellar Door

This offer will expire by the end of the week. We have a great range of organic wines under our two ranges Wrights and Natural Wine Co – so enjoy!

If you use U Tube – we have just added a new video on our winemaking process of making our Pinot Noir – check it out if interested – here is the link - https://www.youtube.com/c/WrightsVineyardWinery

wrights Vineyard and Winery newsletter

Privacy Policy:

Subscriber details for use with Wrights newsletter only