Crazy Vintage Wine Deals

From: "Online Wine Deals" <geoff@PROTECTED>
Subject: Crazy Vintage Wine Deals
Date: February 12th 2018

Crazy Vintage Wine Deals

Hi

Here is your chance to Win 6 bottles of our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay (Top 5 in NZ), just answer a couple easy questions on our Facebook promotion – Click to Enter – drawn this Valentines Day.

gift picture

We have some crazy deals at present – as we are making some room in our winery for vintage.

Vintage Pack $119 6 Pack – Click to Order

Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2015
Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris 2016
Natural Wine Co Chardonnay 2016
Wrights Fume Blanc 2015
Natural Wine Co Rose 2016
Natural Wine Co Sauvignon Blanc 2017

Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2015 6 Pack $119 – Click to Order

We only have 6 cases of this wine left, first in first serve. This wine is the baby brother of our Reserve Chardonnay which won Top 5 in NZ, represents great value, barrel aged, creamy style and tasting great at present.

Check out our story on how Nicola found Mister Right - Click this Link Click this Link to the Utube Video.

Cellar Door/Winery is now open Friday and Saturday 11am-2pm in the month of February and then again over Easter. We have some exciting news we have Libby Moon from Hawkes Bay coming to Gisborne to do a sour dough workshop at our Cellar Door matched with our wines – we will keep you posted on this.

Thanks for those that visited us this year at our Cellar Door - we always love meeting our customers. For email orders you can email us - info@PROTECTED or call (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222 Geoff.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.