Santas Xmas Wine Pack

From: "Online Wine Deals" <geoff@PROTECTED>
Subject: Santas Xmas Wine Pack
Date: December 8th 2017

18 Sleeps Till Xmas

Hi

Wow the Elves have twisted my arm with our annual Xmas Wine Deal - 6 Bottles of our finest for $99. Great for you, friends or pressies. The pack includes the wines listed below - Click To Order

Santas Wine

Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris 2016 (4.5 stars)
Natural Wine Co Chardonnay 2016 (silver)
Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir 2016 (4 stars)
Natural Wine Co Rose 2016 (4 stars)
Wrights Late Harvest Semillon 2015 (5 stars)
Wrights Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2014 (4 stars)

We have some other great deals on our web site – just added today!! www.wrightswines.co.nz

Our Cellar Door will be open Fri/Sat from 15th December and 7 days from 22nd December, January 7 days from 11 – 4pm. Again, we will have some amazing local talent, with live music on Saturdays. From 1.30pm.

Thanks for your support through out the year, we are looking forward to bringing you more amazing organic wines in 2018.

Wrights Vineyard and Winery public newsletter.

Privacy Policy:

By joining our newsletter, your details will only be used by Wrights Vineyard and Winery.