Sold Out Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir

From: "Product Updates and Promotions" <>
Subject: Sold Out Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir
Date: March 13th 2018

Sold Out - Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir

We are just letting you know our Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir 2017 has now sold out. We hope to have our new release ready later in the year - sorry for any inconvenience. Customers seem to be catching on to our organic wines and they have been rocketing out over the last 6 months.

Natural Wine Co Pinot Noir At present in our organic range is Natural Wine Co Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc and Rose. Our Sauvignon Blanc and Rose are also getting low in stocks, but we hope we will keep supply until our 2018 vintage is released.

As you know we have a great price offer when order 7 cases of our wines, rather than $12.95 plus per bottle they become $11.50 plus. This order can be done accross the range.

Talking of vintages, we hope to start our grape harvest later in the week - we like to ensure our grapes are picked well balanced - meaning good flavour, natural sweetness, well balanced acidity. Things are looking good and our winery is now shiney and clean waiting for harvest.

Nicola has just come back from a sales trip to Wellington and South Island where she meant liquor managers and was able to book in displays, tastings and promotional pricing. As always we are keen on these and know the importance of promoting the wines instore. If you are keen for further promotions instore please contact us so we can arrange these.

For any enquiries we can be contacted on (06) 862 5335 or Geoff 027 656 8222 or email

If we are a little quiet over the next month, we will be busy harvesting our grapes. We harvest all our grapes by hand - to ensure only the best are used in the havest. We will keep you posted.

Geoff & Nicola Wright
Home of Natural Wine Co (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.