Natural Wine Co Range for Xmas

From: "Product Updates and Promotions" <>
Subject: Natural Wine Co Range for Xmas
Date: December 5th 2017

21 Days Till Xmas

Good morning, with 21 days left till Xmas things are getting busy. To help reduce the mad rush coming to Xmas – could you please order enough stocks to cover this busy period for our Natural Wine Co range and Wrights.

Wrights Estate Chardonnay

Going into Christmas and New Years – please ensure you have adequate stocks on hand.

As we are a small business we will be shipping right up to Xmas and after Xmas.

Most of the wines on the shelves are sold on promotion please ensure our wines are on a promotional pricing during this period – thank you.

In our Natural Wine Co range we have Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Rose, Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc – all our wines are certified organic. Promotional pricing 7 cases or more at $11.50 plus.

For orders, these can be emailed through - or through the exchange, or call to order (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222 Geoff.

Thank you for your support during the year. I have also attached our new Wrights Estate Chardonnay 2017 (SAP 5086512) label which we are releasing into selected stores. If you are interested we can discuss this in the New Year. This wine is available for order now, barrel aged style from the Chardonnay Capital of New Zealand - Gisborne. Normal pricing $16.50 plus, special promo pricing $14 plus GST.

Geoff & Nicola Wright
Home of Natural Wine Co (06) 862 5335, 027 656 8222

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.

Privacy Policy:

This mailing list is for supermarkets only.