Live Music at Cellar Door Saturdays

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <info@PROTECTED>
Subject: Live Music at Cellar Door Saturdays
Date: January 4th 2018

Things to Do in Gisborne

Happy New Year, we hope you are enjoying the lovely weather. Our summer music series is now starting at our Cellar Door, Winery. With Ben Wilkinson playing acoustic blues and jazz at our cellar door this Saturday from 1.30pm.

Our Cellar Door is now Open 7 Days from 11am - 4pm, we are located at 1093 Wharerata Road, Manutuke.

Ben WilkinsonThis month we have live music every Saturday at our Cellar Door. The following week we have Richard Alexandra, playing his blues rock originals.

We look forward to seeing you again at our place this summer. For bookings please phone (06) 862 8746, 862 5335 or 027 656 8222. If you did not know already this year we have gourmet pizza's, a great place to relax with the family and friends. This time of year we do suggest bookings so not to miss out. Bookings are important so not to miss out.

We will also be at the Farmers Market this Saturday with our wines, great place to showcase our wines to family and friends while visiting.

Once again we will be having our Family Fun Day at our Cellar Door on February 4th, so pencil this date in and we will keep ya posted. - See you soon.

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.