We will be at the Gisborne Farmers Market this Saturday

From: "Gisborne News & Wine Deals" <news@PROTECTED>
Subject: We will be at the Gisborne Farmers Market this Saturday
Date: September 27th 2017

See you Saturday & Cellar Door Opening Labour Weekend

We are just giving you the heads up we will be at the Gisborne Farmers Market this Saturday with our wines, verjuice and olive oil.

This weekend we will be running a great deal on our Natural Wine Co range 3 for $45, In the range we have Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris and Rose.

Recently we were awarded Top 5 in New Zealand for our Reserve Chardonnay by Cuisine. Come down and try this wine we will be having our Wrights Reserve Chardonnay 2015 – Awarded Top 5 in NZ by Cuisine, available. Normal pricing $38, this Saturday $30.

We have been busy getting our cellar door looking great for the upcoming season. Our Cellar Door will open its doors on Labour Weekend 21st October - Saturday, Sunday & Monday from 11am-4pm.

Food wise we have our delicious gourmet pizza's and on the Saturday from 1pm, we have live music. If you are interested in coming out – its always a good idea to book and reserve a table.

For those that have not been out, we are located on 1093 Wharerata Road, Manutuke, just 15 mins out from town, heading South towards Napier on the main highway.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Wrights local newsletter, keeping locals informed about our cellar door events and farmer market appearances.

Privacy Policy:

Wrights Vineyard and Winery will only use your details for our Gisborne news newsletter.